Sandra Gaddy is CEO of Women’s Resource Center in Grand Rapids, MI. She previously served as vice president of advancement for Inner City Christian Federation-ICCF, and chief communication and development officer for Mel Trotter Ministries. Prior to her nonprofit work, Sandra spent 15 years in banking including serving as a Vice President in Retail and Business Banking and Wealth Management. Sandra is a passionate servant leader and social justice advocate to her core. With over 20 years of leadership experience she brings extensive expertise in team development, strategic planning, forming collaborative partnerships and fund mobilization. She’s a candidate for an Executive MBA degree from Grand Valley State University and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Cornerstone University.
Some of her professional and community activities include:
- Hope College Board of Trustees and Executive Committee
- Michigan Non Profit Association (MNA) Board of Directors
- Grand Rapids Black Women Connect Council
- Inforum of Michigan Regional Council, West Michigan
- Grand Rapids Economic Revitalization Taskforce
- Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Grand Rapids Alumnae Chapter